3.3mm ID x .25mm WT x 100mm L- 100% Leak Tested
Guangzhou Smart Tech Technology CO., LTD is a premier worldwide endoscope repair facility servicing all major endoscope and surgical camera brands. Guangzhou Smart Tech Technology CO., LTD frequently accepts repair orders for bending rubber replacements. The bending rubber is a soft flexible cover that covers the distal end of the scope. It can be cut, torn, or punctured when it comes in contact with sharp edges or objects. Damage to a bending rubber can be identified by the presence of bubbles during the leak test.
For a quotation for repairs, please contact us. Follow these tips to prevent these types of repairs in the future.
- Improper care & handling (such as stacking scopes, sharp objects near distal tip, careless transporting of endoscope or patient bites).
- Stretched or aging bending rubber and/or epoxy.
- Improper or inadequate storage areas.
- Deformed or fraying bending section and/or mesh.
- Avoid contact between bending rubber and sharp surfaces or instruments.
- Transport scopes separate from accessories including forceps and spray nozzles.
- Keep bending section and the light guide connector separated from one another. The contact pins and ports have sharp enough edges to cause a hole.
- Do not stack endoscopes during transport and/or cleaning.
- Use bite blocks to prevent damage to bending section. Be sure to examine the bite blocks first to ensure there are no rough edges.
- Release leak test pressure completely post leak test. Leaving the scope pressurized makes the bending rubber susceptible to stretching and causes the material to become less puncture resistant.